Persistence Market Research latest research report on ‘Non Nutritive Sugar Market’ delivers a comprehensive study on current market trends. The outcome also includes revenue forecasts, statistics, market valuations which illustrates its growth trends and competitive landscape as well as the key players in the business.
Market Outlook of Non-Nutritive Sugar
Non-nutritive sweeteners are zero calorie or low-calorie substitute or alternative for the nutritive sugars, i.e. high-calorie sweeteners such as fructose, high-fructose corn syrup etc. Attributed to the extensive R&D a majority of non-nutritive sweeteners can be added to hot and cold beverages and even can be used for baking applications. These sugar have high intensity of sweetness, however, fewer calories per gram as they are not completely absorbed by the digestive system.
Request For Report Sample@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/23176
In the recent past, due to the hectic schedule and changing lifestyle patterns, there is a steady increase in the incidence of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, obesity, and high blood pressure. Moreover, consumers are becoming increasingly concerned over obesity and awareness of added sugar in food products, surging the demand for Non-Nutritive Sugar market globally.
Thus, consumers are taking preventive measures and are opting for “clean label” or “free from” labeled products, thus increasing the demand of “reduced sugar” or “no added sugar” or “sugar-free products” which has created a considerable traction of Non-Nutritive Sugar across the globe. However, even though consumers are willing to pay an extra premium to “reduced sugar” or sugar-free products, but they are not compromising on the taste of the final product. Hence, the majority of key players in the Non-Nutritive Sugar market are offering ingredients which imitate the properties of conventional sugar or they are offering custom solution according to the requirement of the clients which is anticipated to drive the growth of Non-Nutritive Sugar market over the forecast period.
In addition, there is an increasing pressure from key regulatory bodies dealing in food and beverage products across various countries to lower down the amount of sugar in food product in the wake of increasing prevalence of lifestyle-related diseases, as for instance according to World Health Organization (WHO), in the year 2016, around 1.9 billion people (18 years and above) were overweight while out of these more than 648 million were obese, thus supplementing the growth of Non-Nutritive Sugar.
Reasons for Covering this Title
Awareness toward health is becoming universal, more and more people are engaging in some sort of physical exercises or changing or want to change their eating habits as they are influenced by countless health awareness campaigns spreading across on all form of media whether print or electronic by various reputed health organizations. Furthermore, there is an increasing number of individuals joining health clubs in order to lose weight or stay healthy as shown in the below graph for the United States.
All these factors have changed the buying behavior of consumers and how they perceive the nutritional content of a product. Today more and more consumers are reading labels on the products and are choosing products with low fat and low sugar content which we also found in our survey.
Global Non-Nutritive Sugar: Market Segmentation
On the basis of nature, the global Non-Nutritive Sugar market has been segmented as –
- Organic Non-Nutritive Sugar
- Conventional Non-Nutritive Sugar
On the basis of product type, the global Non-Nutritive Sugar market has been segmented as –
On the basis of application, the global Non-Nutritive Sugar market has been segmented as –
- Dietary Supplements
- Dairy Products
- Ice Cream and Desserts
- Flavored Milk
Global Non-Nutritive Sugar Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Non-Nutritive Sugar market are Tate & Lyle, TC Heartland LLC, DuPont Nutrition & Health, Cargill, Incorporated, BENEO GmbH, Roquette Freres SA, Ingredion Inc., Hermes Sweeteners Ltd., Evolva Holding S.A., GLG Life Tech. Corp., Ecogreen Oleochemicals, Matsutani Chemical industry Co, Ltd., Nova Green Inc., Xlear, Inc. , Futaste Co., Ltd. among other Non-Nutritive Sugar players.
Key Product Launches and Development in the Non-Nutritive Sugar Market
- In March 2017, Nestle launched lower sugar version of Rowntree’s products and confectionery in U.K. Rowntree is a subsidiary of Nestle that manufactures Fruit Pastilles and Fruit Gums
- In January 2017, the Ingredion Incorporated entered into an agreement with SweeGen, Inc., a manufacturer of stevia sweeteners, a Non-Nutritive Sugar. The objective was to become the international distributor of natural sweeteners.
- In March 2017, Tate & Lyle PLC entered into a global distribution partnership with Sweet Green Fields, which is a U.S. based manufacturer and supplier of stevia based sweeteners, a Non-Nutritive Sugar as a joint venture to cater to increasing global consumer demands and to increase production.
- In June 2016, Archer-Daniels-Midland Company partnered with GLG Life Tech Corporation, a manufacturer of zero-calorie natural sweeteners, stevia extract and monk fruit extract, a Non-Nutritive Sugar to expand its grinding capacity for sweeteners and starches at its mill facilities in Turkey and Bulgaria
Market Drivers and Restraints Non-Nutritive Sugar Market
Increasing investments by companies coupled with geographical expansion by these players have led to high competitiveness in the overall Non-Nutritive Sugar products attributed to surging demand across the globe is anticipated to drive the Non-Nutritive Sugar market growth over the forecast period. Also, increased brand awareness for products dealing with specific issues such as obesity curtailment, nutritive advantages, and health benefits are expected to drive demand for Non-Nutritive Sugar in the near future.
However, a major factor hampering the growth of the Non-Nutritive Sugar market are concerns for stringent regulatory norms regarding the use of artificial sweeteners as a food ingredient. This is due to side effects such as allergic reactions, improper functioning of digestive system and other health-related issues. Although, cultivation and consumption of natural sweeteners such as stevia are increasing at a rapid pace; various end-use industries such as confectionery, bakery, and others are witnessing the slower adoption of non-nutritive sugars as a food ingredient which is also expected to restrain the growth of Non-Nutritive Sugar market.
Brief Approach to Research on Non-Nutritive Sugar Market
A modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology will be followed to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data is collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Request For Report Table of Content (TOC)@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/23176
Key Data Points Covered in the Report –
Some of the key data points covered in our report on include:
- An overview of the market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major participants in market
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market